Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Office, Revisited

We finished painting Alton's office last week and put chair railing up and moved his desk in yesterday. We still need to put a new fan and a rug in there, but for now we're finished.

The spots in the photos are a result of my camera being screwy - there aren't actually random spots in the room. This goes for the weird shape on the wall in the first photo. I think that is a reflection off of the computer monitor. Rest assured, the paint job is much smoother than that.



Here is a close-up of just the paint colors:

The most exiting part of getting this room done (for me) is that my craft room is no longer the inaccessible junk room. Huzzah! Just as a preview, here is a photo I found of the color inspiration for my craft room:


We probably won't be painting in there for a while. In fact, our next project is going to be the hall bathroom. I will try to find some inspiration photos for that room to post while we are gathering the funds to actually do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment